Your fix for bipolar weather comes in the form of Simms' Merino Mid Bottoms, featuring prime under-wader performance via nature's top temperature regulator. Merino Wool delivers itch-free living with an uncommon warmth-to-weight ratio achieved by small fibers that trap body heat, while banishing moisture into the atmospheric ether. Flatlock stitching equals intuitive stretch and recovery for deft moves over, around, under, and through widespread river obstacles. And source flat-seam construction for a finish so smooth your skin will thank you for more time spent fishing.
- Warmer, 18.5 micron, 260gm unbleached Merino wool with softer hand for the best warmth and moisture management
- Flat seam construction
- Flatlock stitch stitch provides great natural stretch & recovery
- Natural fiber is odor resistant
- Fabric Tech: 100% Merino Wool
- Approx Weight: 10 oz./260 g/m2
- Sizes: S–XXL