Simms Dry Creek Z Backpack
When your sport involves water, rely on Simms to keep your gear dry
Simms is excited to introduce the new Dry Creek™ Series Packs; Z Backpack, Z Sling Pack and Z Hip Pack. Built from highly durable double-sided 500D TPU coated fabrics, these packs and bags give the perfect balance of waterproofness, lightweight performance, and bombproof durability. In the construction of all Dry Creek® and Dry Creek® Z packs Simms uses a radio-frequency welding process to molecularly bond the fabrics together at their surface, creating fully waterproof seams that hold up through the most rugged of conditions. While the Dry Creek® lineup features watertight roll-top closures to withstand quick submersions, the Dry Creek® Z products feature a fully submersible TIZIP® Master Seal Zipper for quick and easy access to your gear. If you are an angler who needs to transport precious cargo that can't get wet, take a look at the Dry Creek® and Dry Creek® Z packs.
FEATURES OF THE DRY CREEK Z BACKPACK:
• Highly-durable and waterproof with a submersible one-way TIZIP® zipper to give you full access to your gear
• 1 water-resistant zippered front pocket, 1 interior zippered pocket & 1 interior mesh pocket
• Net carry system with D-ring & pass-through handle storage sleeve
• Padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap.
• Fully cushioned, breathable back panel with tuck-away waist belt
• 2 removable rod-carry cam straps, webbing keepers & large loop field
• Retractor & Hemos magnetic docking station on right shoulder strap
• Simms Padded Organizer nests inside
FABRIC TECH: 500D double-sided TPU-coated textured nylon
WEIGHT: 28 oz
CAPACITY: 29L, 1770 cu. in.
DIMENSIONS: 19" x 7" x 9"