When your sport involves water, rely on Simms to keep your gear dry
After years of extensive research and field testing in the best of waterproof materials, Simms is excited to introduce the all new range of Dry Creek™ and Dry Creek™ Z products. Built from highly durable double-sided TPU coated fabrics, these packs and bags give the perfect balance of waterproofness, lightweight performance, and bombproof durability. In the construction of all of our Dry Creek™ and Dry Creek™ Z packs we use a radio-frequency welding process to molecularly bond the fabrics together at their surface, creating fully waterproof seams that hold up through the most rugged of conditions. While our Dry Creek™ lineup features watertight roll-top closures to withstand quick submersions, our collection of Dry Creek™ Z products features a fully submersible TIZIP® Master Seal Zipper for quick and easy access to your gear. If you are an angler who needs to transport precious cargo that can't get wet, take a look at the Dry Creek™ and Dry Creek™ Z packs
Features of the Dry Creek Z Hip Pack:
• Fully waterproof welded construction with submersible TIZIP® zipper to give you full access to your gear
• Interior stretch mesh storage pockets, exterior lash points and built-in easy-access tool storage
• Fully cushioned waist band with breathable, water-resistant foam
• Bomber 840D TPU fabric is highly resistant to abrasion and punctures
• Roll-up strap retainer reduces line catchers on all excess adjustment straps
FABRIC TECH: Waterproof 840D TPU coated fabric
APPROXIMATE WEIGHT: 24 oz
CAPACITY: 8L, 488.19 cu. in.
DIMENSIONS: 13" x 8" x 5.5"