When your sport involves water, rely on Simms to keep your gear dry.
Features of the Dry Creek Z Hip Pack:
• Fully waterproof welded construction with submersible TIZIP® zipper to give you full access to your gear
• Interior stretch mesh storage pockets, exterior lash points and built-in easy-access tool storage
• Fully cushioned waist band with breathable, water-resistant foam
• Bomber 840D TPU fabric is highly resistant to abrasion and punctures
• Roll-up strap retainer reduces line catchers on all excess adjustment straps
FABRIC TECH: Waterproof 840D TPU coated fabric
APPROXIMATE WEIGHT: 24 oz
CAPACITY: 8L, 488.19 cu. in.
DIMENSIONS: 13" x 8" x 5.5"
After years of extensive research and field testing in the best of waterproof materials, Simms is excited to introduce the all new range of Dry Creek™ and Dry Creek™ Z products. Built from highly durable double-sided TPU coated fabrics, these packs and bags give the perfect balance of waterproofness, lightweight performance, and bombproof durability. In the construction of all of our Dry Creek™ and Dry Creek™ Z packs we use a radio-frequency welding process to molecularly bond the fabrics together at their surface, creating fully waterproof seams that hold up through the most rugged of conditions. While our Dry Creek™ lineup features watertight roll-top closures to withstand quick submersions, our collection of Dry Creek™ Z products features a fully submersible TIZIP® Master Seal Zipper for quick and easy access to your gear. If you are an angler who needs to transport precious cargo that can't get wet, take a look at the Dry Creek™ and Dry Creek™ Z packs