The new Freestone Pant Waders are built to last with rugged construction to prevent leaks and articulated knees for mobility!
Benefits include built-in gravel guards and hourglass construction.
- Center leg seam construction and articulated pattern ensure the best comfortable fit.
- Feet fit nicely in wading boots with narrow stockingfoot pattern.
- 4-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ breathable, waterproof technology
- Integrated waistband easily adjusts while on the river,
- Approximate weight: 33oz / 936g
Simms’ new Freestone® Pants are engineered for strength with center-seam construction to combat abrasion leaks and articulated knees for uninhibited mobility.
TORAY® WADER CARE:
Toray® waders are breathable though not as breathable as GORE-TEX®. They do not have the same properties as GORE-TEX® and therefore finding pinholes will not be possible using the alcohol test. Care for Simms wader with Toray® technology then as you would a GORE-TEX® wader. Make sure to dry them out after use and do not wear jeans, and never use a dryer to dry them.
Simms cannot replace the feet on Toray® waders. They are only able to put custom feet on GORE-TEX® waders.
Washing - Use a front load machine or hand wash. Use cold water and normal detergent that does not contain bleach. Once you have washed the waders make sure you dry them properly start by drying the inside first. Never put your waders in the dryer, the heat will adversely affect the seam tape on your waders and will void your warranty.