The vest that stores everything!
The G3 Guide Vest offers 22 intuitively placed pockets for everything from flies and fly boxes to split-shot, licenses, cell phones, spools, leaders, and more always at the ready.
Its breathable, padded collar and stretch fabric shoulders help disperse the load, while keeping you cool and comfortable during high-exertion days on the water.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• 22 pockets: 4 patent-pending molded foam pockets on chest front, 6 bellowed pockets
• 2 Thermolaminated zippered pockets, 2 vertical/4 horizontal interior pockets, 2 large horizontal pockets, 1 split back pocket, 1 bellowed back cargo pocket
• 100% non-corrosive zippers and sliders
• 2 patented built-in retractors with magnetic docking station
• Breathable padded collar & stretch fabric shoulders
• 100% Nylon woven fabric with DuPont™ Teflon® finish and 100% polyester mesh lining
• Approximate weight: 25 oz
Little Parts from the YKK® Fastening Products Group create The Big Difference for Simms' customers — fastening solutions intelligently integrated with the finished product to provide the highest quality, most durable gear. The Little Parts — zippers, metal buttons and snaps, and Nylon buckles — all earn the YKK® brand. The Big Difference begins with their obsession to ensure that every individual component renders maximum value to the finished whole. That commitment instills quality and value into every product. Simms utilizes fasteners built to withstand the harshest environments and YKK® provides the best solutions to meet those needs. All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear. www.ykkamerica.com