Waterproof and lightweight in 5-layer GORE-TEX
You simply can't match GORE-TEX and the fit of the Simms wader. Durable, comfortable, and highly waterproof and breathable are among the many complimentary adjectives used to describe the Simms G4 Pro Stockingfoot Wader.
From backyard boat ramp to AK tent camp, Simms' G4 Pro wader is lived in" by more professional guides than all others combined. Rugged and ultra-quiet 5-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell technology in the seat, leg, and waist takes stay-dry to the next level - enhancing your internal A/C capabilities with 25 percent more breathability. In addition, G4s feature the largest zippered chest pockets available on any Simms waders, plus a flip-out tippet tender to keep all your river mainstays in tow. G4 Pro. Guides' pick for the future of fishing seasons in session.
- New 5-layer GORE-TEX® fabric - only featured in the G4Z & G4 Pro Waders - found in the seat, waist & throughout leg with 25% more breathability
- Most feature-rich wader in the Simms line: Largest zippered chest pockets available on Simms’ waders
- Comfortable lined hand warmer pockets provide room for heater packs, offer quick/easy hand warm-up & convenient hand placement
- Built-in low profile belt loops with high-quality 2” elastic belt featuring Simms Trout side-release buckle
- Built-in Gravel Guards feature ultra abrasion-resistant material for added durability
- Adjustable stretch spacer mesh/elastic suspenders provide the most advanced & comfortable suspender system available
- Flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket includes patented built-in Retractor
- Super-fly Patch included
- Made in the USA.