SUPER-SIZED STORAGE FOR YOUR STAY-DRY ESSENTIALS
Sourcing bone-dry storage for your fishing gear just got easier. With more than 2,000 cubic inches of capacity, Simms’ large Dry Creek™ Boat Bag uses radio-frequency welds that molecularly bond fabrics at their surface for durable, waterproof seams. Enveloped in TPU-coated material, interior dividers deliver intuitive organization for reels, boxes, camera equipment, additional clothing layers, and more. While the angler-appreciated magnetized Catch & Release buckle system spins automatically into a lock position, without the use of the zipper. A bomber compression-molded lid envelopes the bag’s main body, repelling water from all angles. And Hypalon strap attachment points at the sides ensure comfort while hauling heavy loads to and from your fishing destinations.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Ultra-durable TPU coated material is fully waterproof
• Magnetized Catch & Release buckle keeps lid securely closed without the use of the zipper
• Compression molded lid overhangs main body of the bag to repel water when zipper is not fully closed
• Interior dividers & compression molded trays for gear organization
• Hypalon strap attachment points at the sides of the bag
• Waterproof TPU coated fabrics
• Approx Weight: MD-40 oz; LG-48 oz
• Capacity: MD-20 liters/1220 cubic in; LG-33 liters/2013 cubic in
• Dimensions: MD-14" x 8" x 11"; LG-17.5" x 10.5" x 11.5"