Simms Womens G3 Waders with 5 Layers of GORE-TEX and 25% more breathability featured throughout the legs for increased durability
Purchase Simms Women's G3 Waders and be prepared with the best waders available.
- 5-Layer GORE-TEX with 25% more breathability featured throughout the legs for increased durability
- Women's specific cut features higher chest and patented front/back leg seam construction
- Patented front and back leg seams provide an articulated women's specific fit and provide all-day comfort
- New reach-through hand warmer pocket with increased volume and micro-fleece lining
- New zippered Chest Pocket and Integrated Utility Tabs
- New Flip-out Tippet Tender pocket with dual-entry zippers & retractor docking station
- Adjustable elastic 1.5" suspender with YKK non-locking buckles
- Built-in low profile belt loops with nylon wading belt
- Abrasion-resistant material for more durable built-in gravel guards
So sorry guys, when you’re wading chest deep through spring waters, launching laser beam casts to 20-pound steelhead—size matters. Meaning the size that fits.
Simms’ Women’s G3 Guide™ Waders are sized right from a slim boot to generous upper, with microfleece-lined hand warmer and zippered chest pockets where you need them.
The women’s specific cut features patented front/back leg seam construction to minimize wear and delivers enhanced mobility befitting of extra-big pursuits.
WOMEN'S G3 GUIDE™ STOCKINGFOOTS SIZE CHART
The following sizes are Simms Custom Shop Waders and incur an extra charge:
and Double XL short
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL outerwear is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
Little Parts from the YKK® Fastening Products Group create The Big Difference for Simms' customers — fastening solutions intelligently integrated with the finished product to provide the highest quality, most durable gear. The Little Parts — zippers, metal buttons and snaps, and Nylon buckles — all earn the YKK® brand. The Big Difference begins with their obsession to ensure that every individual component renders maximum value to the finished whole. That commitment instills quality and value into every product. Simms utilizes fasteners built to withstand the harshest environments and YKK® provides the best solutions to meet those needs. All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear. www.ykkamerica.com.