3-layer GORE-TEX® soft shell fabric for performance fishing and wet weather excellence!
Charge hard into the elements with Simms’ Guide Jacket, powered by contoured design lines, savvy sleeve articulation, and the highly breathable benefits of 3-layer GORE-TEX® shell fabric. Angler-driven accents start with Shingle Cuffs™ that prevent up-sleeve water migration, a lined, wind-cutting collar, and fulltime shelter under an adjustable stormproof hood. Additional features follow suit, such as fly-box friendly zippered chest pockets, an internal stretchwoven pocket, and a large vertical-zip back pocket—big enough to swallow everything from copious fishing gear to essential gummy bear rations. While a YKK® VT9 AquaGuard® VISLON® main zipper seals in the warmth and style integral to this go-to piece built to fish through it all.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Contoured design lines and sleeve articulation provide a women’s fit that works in harmony with the highly breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® shell fabric
• 4 storage pockets: 2 zippered chest pockets, 1 internal stretchwoven pocket and 1 large back storage pocket
• Water tight Shingle Cuff™ design keeps eliminates line catching
• YKK® VT9 AquaGuard® VISLON® main zipper and matching tippet pocket zippers
• Approx Weight: 21.5oz / 610g