Simms Womens G3 Waders with 4 Layers of GORE-TEX featured throughout the legs for increased durability
Purchase Simms Women's G3 Guide Waders and be prepared with the best waders available.
So sorry guys, when you’re wading chest deep through spring waters, launching laser beam casts to 20-pound steelhead—size matters. Meaning the size that fits.
Simms’ Women’s G3 Guide™ Waders are sized right from a slim boot to generous upper, with microfleece-lined hand warmer and zippered chest pockets where you need them.
The women’s specific cut features patented front/back leg seam construction to minimize wear and delivers enhanced mobility befitting of extra-big pursuits.
Features of the Women's G3 Guide Waders:
• Women's-specific design features scalloped top opening; fits higher at the chest & lower at the back
• Removable Flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station
• Zippered reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warmer chest pocket
• Integrated utility tabs
• Built-in low-profile belt loops; 1.5" stretch wading belt included
• Patented front & back leg seams
• Adjustable elastic 1.5" suspenders with opposing YKK® buckles for waist-high conversion
• Abrasion-resistant built-in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
• Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
• FABRIC: 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in upper; 4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in legs
• WEIGHT: 40 oz / 1334 g
There are no reviews available for your selection