Chemically Imbalanced. That Must Mean You Have Too Much Gink® On One Side Of Your Fly.
You’ve been called a wacko. Obsessed. Barking loony. Okay, maybe even worse. What a small price to pay for an Avid Series® fly rod. This extensive selection of refined, moderate action rods covers a wide array of trout fishing applications. They feature IPC® technology and load progressively down the blank making them ideal for protecting light tippets. Then there’s the beautiful pearl green finish. Yeah, who’s calling whom names now?
FISH NOW. Do everything else later.
• Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
• Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
• Slim-profile ferrules.
• Fuji® Alconite® stripper guides with black frames.
• Hard chrome, single-foot fly guides on 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 wt. models.
• Hard chrome snake guides on 7 wt. model.
• Uplocking, anodized aluminum reel seat with an ebony wood insert on 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 wt. models.
• Uplocking, anodized aluminum reel seat on 7 wt. model.
• Select-grade cork handle.
• Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
• Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner.
• Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix
• Superstar Service.
ALL AVID SERIES® FLY RODS COME WITH A 1000 DENIER NYLON-COVERED ROD CASE WITH A DIVIDED POLYPROPYLENE LINER.