St Croix Imperial Fly Rod
The improved Imperial® USA fly rod delivers elevated performance at a realistic price. Handcrafted exclusively in the U.S.A., these rods are without equal in performance and value. Features include a unique lightweight tip that reduces angler fatigue when the rod is held high for long periods of time and SCIV graphite in lower sections.
Features of the Imperial Fly Rod: • Dynamic blend of high-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite and premium quality SCII graphite.
• Slim-profile ferrules.
• Kigan Master Hand 3D stripper guides with aluminum-oxide rings and black frames.
• Sea Guide® snake guides with black PVD coating for extra hardness and increased smoothness.
• Uplocking, machined-aluminum reel seat with wood insert on most 2-6 wt. models.
• Uplocking, machined-aluminum reel seat on 7-10 wt. models.
• Premium-grade cork handle.
• Kigan hook-keeper.
• Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
• Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner.
• 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
• Lightweight, fast action fly rods designed for maximum performance and value.
• Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.