Handle the big predators like musky, pike, barracuda and roosterfish with the powerful Esox Fly Rod!
The heavy duty Esox series in freshwater or saltwater, casts long range while handling bushy, air resistant flies.
Introducing the new Esox predator rods, designed by Blane Chocklett with the hardcore angler in mind.
The Esox Series includes TFO’s proprietary TiCr blank coating, which assists the rod from the occasional collision with a weighted fly or gunnel, Tactical Guides™ and a unique non-glare chestnut colored blank with a modified full-wells grip and an extended, IGFA compliant fighting butt. The exaggerated fighting butt assists to pick up and cast large flies and heavy lines. It also aids in the ‘figure-eight’ technique when attempting to elicit a strike near the boat.
Features of the Esox Fly Rods:
- TiCr blank coating protects the rod.
- Tactical Guides™
- Non-glare chestnut colored blank
- Full-wells grip and an extended IGFA compliant fighting butt
- Cleverly machined hook on each side of the aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Composite cork grip to reduce grip wear and failure (no more split cork from casting all day long)
- The two part grip system allows for adjusting your hand position to make casting big flies much easier during an extended day on the water.