The Excocett meets the challenges of the most demanding Saltwater Species and Destinations.
T&T’s Exocett Series of high-performance saltwater fly rods are infused with the exceptional strength and dampening characteristics of proprietary StratoTherm Resin. These lightweight rods are defined by a powerful, fast-dampening action that lifts line off the water with ease, while the thin-diameter top section slices through the wind for quick and accurate casts. When the tarpon or giant trevally is on the hook, Exocett rods support anglers with immense strength and reserve power to battle and land these large trophy fish.
Features of the Exocett Freshwater Fly Rod:
• 4-piece multi-modulus blank with stealth matte “T&T Blue” Low-Friction Finish
• Choice of ceramic titanium frame or RECoil stripping guides (select RG models)
• Black RECoil snake guides
• Ultra-premium cork full wells grip
• Milled aluminum up-locking saltwater reel seat