The Back Country CL Reel offers innovative lubricated smooth drag system
Features of the Tibor Back Country CL Fly Reel:
- Made from solid aluminum bar stock.
- Comes with an extra thick neoprene case for easy storage and transportation.
- Offered in standard finishes of Jet Black and Satin Gold. Other finishes available.
- Features the ConstaLube™ System.
- Made and assembled in the U.S.A.
Weight: 5.5 oz.
Frame Size: 3.625″ x 1.42″
Rod Weights: 6-7-8-9
275 yds. with WF6F line
250 yds. with WF7F line
225 yds. with WF8F line
200 yds. with WF9F line
All with 20 lb. backing
Bonefish, Freshwater Bass, Pike, Redfish,
Salmon, Snook, Small Tarpon, Trout
Why order Tibor fly reels from us?It’s simple. When you buy Tibor products from Stillwater Fly Shop, besides getting a great price we include the following perks:
This innovative drag system is made of a special felt and lubricant to produce constant lubrication for a totally smooth drag throughout the entire range of resistance.