The Back Country CL Reel offers innovative lubricated smooth drag system
Features of the Tibor Back Country CL Fly Reel:
- Drag cannot be set excessively tight – yet the spool won’t over-run if you pull the line rapidly. (This prevents the fragile leader tippets from breaking.)
- The drag adjustment knob is more accessible than on most reels and can not catch the line.
- The clutch dogs on most fly reels are held in place with springs that can fall out or lose their adjustment. The clutch on Tibor Light reels is a one-piece unit that is hard coated, corrosion-resistant and cannot fail.
- Spool is easily removable and the retaining nut is extremely difficult to lose.
- The leader-keeper groove on the spool rim captures the leader when moving from one fishing location to another.
- A clicker monitors line going out or coming in.
- Made from solid bar stock aluminum and has very few parts for dependable, trouble-free operation.
- Comes with an extra thick neoprene case for easy storage and transportation.
- Made and assembled in the U.S.A.
Weight: 5.5 oz.
Frame Size: 3.625″ x 1.42″
Rod Weights: 6-7-8-9
275 yds. with WF6F line
250 yds. with WF7F line
225 yds. with WF8F line
200 yds. with WF9F line
All with 20 lb. backing
Bonefish, Freshwater Bass, Pike, Redfish,
Salmon, Snook, Small Tarpon, Trout
This innovative drag system is made of a special felt and lubricant to produce constant lubrication for a totally smooth drag throughout the entire range of resistance.
Why order Tibor fly reels from us?It’s simple. When you buy Tibor products from Stillwater Fly Shop, besides getting a great price we include the following perks: