Setting the standard for high performance fly reels since 1976
1976 was a hallmark year for the fly fishing world. It was then that Ted Juracsik introduced his first Anti-Reverse Tarpon Reel designated the Billy Pate.
This series now includes three Anti-Reverse models, for rod weights 6-12. No other reel has matched the Billy Pate's durability and dependability day in day out, year after year, regardless of conditions, locale or species. This precision piece of equipment is designed and constructed to withstand the most demanding fly fishing environments. As with all reels that leave Ted's shop, the Billy Pate is virtually maintenance free.
While there are over 225 World Records that attest to its performance, you don't have to be interested in records to appreciate this reel. If you know your fly fishing history, you know this is the reel that set the hook.
• Classic Anti-Reverse design with Satin Gold Frame and Jet Black Spool.
• Corresponding Game Fish Engraving on each model.
• Made from solid aluminum bar stock.
• Each reel is serialized for identification and protection.
• Rim control for addition braking on all models
• Available in 3 sizes
• Custom engraving is available. Please contact us for pricing and time of delivery.
• Comes with an extra thick neoprene case for easy storage and transportation.
• Made and assembled in the U.S.A.