Tibor Reels: Experience the finest in Saltwater fly fishing reels with the Tibor Everglades fly reel
The Tibor series of reels were first introduced in 1995 and have established themselves as the benchmark for custom-crafted fly reels. After years of development and input from the likes of Lefty Kreh and Flip Pallot, Ted was finally satisfied with a reel that truly has set a new standard in fly fishing reel technology. The spool's large arbor design significantly enhances the rate of line retrieval which is critical when you're trying to control speedsters like bonefish, bonito, or wahoo.
As with all of Ted's reels, the drag system is absolutely flawless and has withstood the test of the world's most demanding game fish, including 250 World Records, so far. If you were to own only one fly reel, this is the one to have.
The Tibor Everglades Reel is the most popular fly reel in the Tibor Reels series
Features of the Everglade Reel:
- Large outer hub offers quick retrieve even with low backing.
- Internal parts are sealed from the outside elements.
- Spool and drum is open hubbed and perforated to allow reel to keep cool during scorching runs.
- Line groove on spool helps the angler to accurately determine backing capacity.
- Triple outgoing line signals are removable for silent operation.
- Each reel is serialized for protection and identification.
- Gorilla Handle is standard on The Pacific Reel.
- Free engraving of personalized name plate.
- Extra thick neoprene case included for easy storage and transport.
Weight: 8.5 oz.
Frame Size: 3.75″ x 1.5″
Rod Weights: 7-8-9
200 yds. of 20 lb. Micron WF8F
300 yds. of 65 lb. Power Pro Super 8 Slick
Steelhead, Salmon, Bonefish, Permit,
Dorado, Bluefish, Striped Bass
Why order Tibor fly reels from us?
It’s simple. When you buy Tibor products from Stillwater Fly Shop, besides getting a great price we include the following perks: