The Spring Creek CL Reel for Trout and Light Saltwater
Features of the Spring Creek CL Fly Reel:
- Drag cannot be set excessively tight – yet the spool won’t over-run if you pull the line rapidly. (This prevents the fragile leader tippets from breaking.)
- The drag adjustment knob is more accessible than on most reels and can not catch the line.
- The clutch dogs on most fly reels are held in place with springs that can fall out or lose their adjustment. The clutch on Tibor Light reels is a one-piece unit that is hard coated, corrosion-resistant and cannot fail.
- Spool is easily removable and the retaining nut is extremely difficult to lose.
- The leader-keeper groove on the spool rim captures the leader when moving from one fishing location to another.
- A clicker monitors line going out or coming in.
- Made from solid bar stock aluminum and has very few parts for dependable, trouble-free operation.
- Comes with an extra thick neoprene case for easy storage and transportation.
- Made and assembled in the U.S.A.
The Back Country CL Reel & Spool offers innovative lubricated smooth drag system
Weight: 4 oz.
Frame Size: 3″ x 1.22″
Rod Weights: 3-4
110 yds. with WF3F line
100 yds. with WF4F line
75 yds. with DT-3 line
All with 20 lb. backing
Trout and light saltwater
This innovative drag system is made of a special felt and lubricant to produce constant lubrication for a totally smooth drag throughout the entire range of resistance.
Why order Tibor fly reels from us?
It’s simple. When you buy Tibor products from Stillwater Fly Shop, besides getting a great price we include the following perks: