Choose from 3 models to safely transport your rods.
- Perfect for autos with metallic surfaces.
- Four 95lb pull padded magnets protect your car’s finish.
- Perfect for autos with non-metallic hoods.
- Hood unit uses a powerful vacuum cup with a vacuum loss warning indicator.
- Roof unit uses two 95lb pull padded magnets.
- Perfect for non-metallic hood and roof.
- Both units use powerful vacuum cups with vacuum loss warning indicators.
The Rod Racks are designed so that the fly fisher traveling by auto can save valuable fishing time by having the rod setup and ready to go when arriving at the fishing hole - no re-rigging required.
This unique system offers two carrier assemblies capable of transporting up to four rods. It mounts on the car, pick-up or SUV by means of powerful magnets and/or suction cups that can be easily attached and removed.
There is no need to purchase a new rod carrier every time you change vehicles. The System is lightweight and portable enough to pack in your luggage on a fly-in trip for use on your rental car.
An especially attractive product feature is the open-ended design that allows convenient mounting and removal of the rods. This design was specifically developed to accommodate fly rods without a fighting butt to avoid crushing your expensive fly line in a pinch-point against the rod holder. Although originally designed for fly rods, we have found this product is sturdy enough to carry surf sticks and most any other fishing rod that won't fit conveniently into your vehicle.
• Transports four rods safely between fishing holes.
• No wasted time re-rigging rods between fishing holes.
• Safer than transporting fully rigged rods inside the vehicle.
• Prevents lines from tangling during travel.
• Lightweight and portable.
• Accommodates fly rods with or without fighting butts.
• Rugged powder-coated aluminum construction.
• Non-corrosive stainless steel nuts and bolts.
• Padded UV rated rod supports.
• Secure and durable 1/4” bungee cord tie downs.