Umpqua Ledges 500 Waist Pack - Functional all day comfort & durable Purchase your Umpqua Ledges 500 Waist Pack at Stillwater Fly shop and save with FREE shipping and pay NO State sales tax!
Umpqua Ledges 500 Waist Pack features load adjusters, ventilation and easy rotation for all-day comfort.
- Suspended back panel with aluminum stay provides all-day comfort, support and ventilation and easy rotation around your waist regardless of load
- Load adjusters for personalized fit and positioning
- Hemostat grab-tabs/retractor-stations with retainers to minimize snagging and swinging
- Barbless fly-rigging work station
- Two external tippet pockets
- High-wear tarpaulin tool sheath
- Weather-proof pocket
- Quick access, one-hand zipper operation
- Rain jacket straps
- Two low profile water bottle holders with cord retainer
- Removable shoulder strap with “floating” pad
- D-rings for net attachment
- “Sticky” micro-textured zipper pulls
- Internal key clip
- Integrates with Surveyor 1100 backpack
- Corrosion resistant, snag-free YKK zippers
Unlike any other waist pack, the Ledges 500 satisfies all your needs including a suspended back panel for all-day comfort, support and ventilation.
This, combined with a unique, high-wear tool sheath, barbless fly rigging station, load adjusters, weather-proof pocket and much more, makes it the most functional and user-friendly waist-pack on the market.
It also integrates with the Surveyor 1100 Backpack, making it ideal for any backcountry fishing adventure.
Dimensions [w] 11 in. [h] 8 in. [d] 8 in.
Volume 500 cubic in.
Weight 25 oz.
Colors Slate Gray and Moss Green
UMPQUA BELIEVES THEY MAKE THE FINEST FISHING PACKS, BAGS AND VESTS IN THE WORLD.
They start with cutting edge designs that provide the angler with true fishing functionality. Combine that with first rate materials and manufacturing at one of the highest caliber pack, bag, and luggage manufacturing facilities in the world.
As a result, Umpqua stands behind their fishing packs, bags and vests with a lifetime guarantee. If your Umpqua pack, bag or vest fails due to workmanship or material defect during the life of the product, please return it for repair or replacement. Damage due to ordinary wear and tear, accidents, or improper care may be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Thanks for fishing Umpqua!