Updated & fully cushioned now with ZeroSweep Technology!
The U.S. fly-fishing team inspired the design of the Swiftwater ZS. It carries and organizes the most complete stream assault like no other vest. A fully cushioned waist belt and shoulder straps eliminate neck fatigue caused by heavy frontal fly box loads.
This updated version now has two full-length, vertical zippers, for easy access to both left and right front compartments. This new design has almost double the storage and organization up front. The back compartment is now a full day-pack with 800 cubic inches of additional storage. Four Zero Sweep™ retractor stations, two Zero Sweep™ tool sheaths and two Zero Sweep™ foam fly patch stations (includes on foam patch) round out this carry-all vest.
Features of the Swiftwater ZS Tech Vest:
• Fully padded, load-bearing waist belt
• Zero Sweep™
- Four internal retractor Hypalon attachment tabs
- Four zero sweep™ nipper stations/ports
- Two tool sheaths
- Two foam fly patch stations (one patch included)
- Snag-free shoulder sizing buckles
• Two front main compartments – hold two large fly boxes each (four total)
• Two front medium compartments– hold one medium fly box each (two total) or accessories
• Multiple internal stretch-mesh pockets for organization
• Two cord tippet holders
• Two external stretch-mesh tippet/accessory pockets
• D-ring and web loops for net attachment
• Internal key clip
• Closed-foot Sliders
• YKK zippers
• Integrates with Surveyor ZS Backpack, Overlook ZS Chest Pack and Rock Creek ZS Compact Chest Pack
- Body fabric - 420 Denier Nylon
- High wear locations – Ballistic Cordura®
What is Zero Sweep™?
The end result is more quality time on the water and less time untangling line from buckles, nippers, hemostat, retractors, fly patches and all of the other necessities attached to fly fishers' packs. So there is less time fumbling to find the important tools used the most such as nippers and hemostats. Umpqua has achieved this by creating a unique system of ports and attachment points for the go-to tools that are snag-free yet still accessible. Retractors are attached inside on high-wear hypalon tabs and threaded out of ports where tools are stationed snag-free. Umpqua specially designed their own buckle because nothing on the market could provide the function needed without being a snag-hazard.
Most of us spend enough time dealing with flies caught in branches and on the river bottom. We don’t need to spend any more time untangling line from our own snag-cluttered packs. Enjoy the extreme comfort that Umpqua packs have always designed, now with Zero Sweep™.
• Internal, die-cut Hypalon attachment tabs inside the pack that position your retractors in ideal locations above a nipper station
• Nipper/accessory stations are unique ports where nippers rest when not in use. A stiffened, curved fabric shell provides a high-wear, snag-free, easily accessible home for your nippers, small floatants or other small tools.
• “Blind” hemostat sheaths guide partially opened hemostats to snag-free clip-point and orient and partially “umbrella” hemostat handles to minimize snagging.
• Custom Zero Sweep™ buckles clip underneath flat web loops leaving no exposed edges to catch line.
• Closed-foot zipper sliders on all exposed zippers eliminate line-snags.
• Specially-designed zipper pullers minimizes snags.
• Includes streamlined, integrated external foam fly patch.
Save with FREE shipping and pay no sales tax anywhere in the USA when you buy your Umpqua gear at Stillwater Fly Shop!
UMPQUA BELIEVES THEY MAKE THE FINEST FISHING PACKS, BAGS AND VESTS IN THE WORLD.
They start with cutting edge designs that provide the angler with true fishing functionality. Combine that with first rate materials and manufacturing at one of the highest caliber pack, bag, and luggage manufacturing facilities in the world.
As a result, Umpqua stands behind their fishing packs, bags and vests with a lifetime guarantee. If your Umpqua pack, bag or vest fails due to workmanship or material defect during the life of the product, please return it for repair or replacement. Damage due to ordinary wear and tear, accidents, or improper care may be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Thanks for fishing Umpqua!