Umpqua Switch 600 ZS Sling Pack
The Switch 600 ZS Sling can be worn on either shoulder without any adjustment of straps, hooks or clips. Just a quick flip will turn it “inside out” and you’re ready for the other shoulder. ZeroSweep™ design creates a streamlined, smooth exterior allowing great comfort in either orientation without any loss of functionality. Like all ZeroSweep™ packs, the Switch has all of the same snag-free functionality.
Features of the 600 ZS Sling Sling Pack: • ZeroSweep™ Technology
• One Nipper Station/Port
• Two Tool Sheaths
• One Foam Fly Patch Station (patch included)
• Removable Stabilizer Strap with Zerosweep™ Buckle
• One Stowable Cord Tippet Holder
• Fully Padded, Ambidextrous Shoulder Pad with Fly Patch
• Main Compartment – Holds Four Large Fly Boxes
• Internal Floating Box Divider to Keep Multiple Boxes in Place
• Multiple Internal Pockets for Organization
• Internal Key Clip
• Flat External Pocket
• Divided for Leader/Accessory/Storage
• D-ring for net attachment
• Closed-foot Sliders
• YKK Zippers
• VOLUME 600 cubic inches (10 Liters)
• Body Fabric - 420 Denier Nylon
• High Wear Locations – Ballistic Corder®
• DIMENSIONS 11" x 20" x 3"
What is Zero Sweep™?
The end result is more quality time on the water and less time untangling line from buckles, nippers, hemostat, retractors, fly patches and all of the other necessities attached to fly fishers' packs. So there is less time fumbling to find the important tools used the most such as nippers and hemostats. Umpqua has achieved this by creating a unique system of ports and attachment points for the go-to tools that are snag-free yet still accessible. Retractors are attached inside on high-wear hypalon tabs and threaded out of ports where tools are stationed snag-free. Umpqua specially designed their own buckle because nothing on the market could provide the function needed without being a snag-hazard.
Most of us spend enough time dealing with flies caught in branches and on the river bottom. We don’t need to spend any more time untangling line from our own snag-cluttered packs. Enjoy the extreme comfort that Umpqua packs have always designed, now with Zero Sweep™.
• Internal, die-cut Hypalon attachment tabs inside the pack that position your retractors in ideal locations above a nipper station
• Nipper/accessory stations are unique ports where nippers rest when not in use. A stiffened, curved fabric shell provides a high-wear, snag-free, easily accessible home for your nippers, small floatants or other small tools.
• “Blind” hemostat sheaths guide partially opened hemostats to snag-free clip-point and orient and partially “umbrella” hemostat handles to minimize snagging.
• Custom Zero Sweep™ buckles clip underneath flat web loops leaving no exposed edges to catch line.
• Closed-foot zipper sliders on all exposed zippers eliminate line-snags.
• Specially-designed zipper pullers minimizes snags.
• Includes streamlined, integrated external foam fly patch.
UMPQUA BELIEVES THEY MAKE THE FINEST FISHING PACKS, BAGS AND VESTS IN THE WORLD.
They start with cutting edge designs that provide the angler with true fishing functionality. Combine that with first rate materials and manufacturing at one of the highest caliber pack, bag, and luggage manufacturing facilities in the world.
As a result, Umpqua stands behind their fishing packs, bags and vests with a lifetime guarantee. If your Umpqua pack, bag or vest fails due to workmanship or material defect during the life of the product, please return it for repair or replacement. Damage due to ordinary wear and tear, accidents, or improper care may be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Thanks for fishing Umpqua!